Saturday, May 8, 2010

Why Most Men Fail To Get Girls?

Do you know why most men fail to get girls? If you know the reason, it is easier for you to get girl. I will share with you what most men do that create their failures with women. I made the same mistakes, but now, I learn t and never repeat the same mistakes. In the past, I thought that women love men being nice to them. I was very nice to the woman I like. I would do whatever she wants, and do my very best to please her. I have seen most men doing this. Being too nice to the women they like. They become women pleaser. It is true that women like to be treated nice, but not in the way most men think. When a woman sees the man trying to please her, by giving her the power to make all decisions. This is a terrible mistake. Women love to see their men make decisions. This is one of the reason women like to ask their husbands or boyfriends for opinions on their appearance and dressing. I still remembered another mistake I made which most men make too. When I liked a woman, I would try my best to let her know that I can protect her and be her Mr Right. I would do whatever it takes to convince her that I like her, and I am serious with her. I was wasting time and effort when I tried to convince her that my feelings for her is true. I would encourage you not to repeat the same mistake. You cannot convince a girl to like you. Liking someone doesn’t require logic. Emotions are not logic. Sometimes you don’t even know why you like the girl or why you like a certain thing. Trying to convince a girl to like you in a logic way is not the way. You need to work on her emotions. Emotions are triggered by what she likes. If you are the type of man she likes, you can forget about convincing her to like you. Cos she will trigger her attraction for you. This is another mistake I made, and I still see most men make this mistake too. I was thinking that by asking for a woman’s approval or permission for every thing, I am being respectful to her. I was totally wrong. Women like alpha men who can make firm decisions and believes in his decision. If you keep asking her if she likes this or that, you are ruining your chance of getting her to like you. Be an alpha man. Be confident, and make firm decision. If she has any question about the decision you make, tell her why you make the decision. If she can convince you that your decision is not right, then change it, but never change if she cannot convince you. I was spending too much money on buying gifts and food for the women I liked. Thinking by doing that, I could win her affection. I made a big mistake. Most men are like me (in the past) spending money on gifts and food. Stop wasting your money. Some women wanna make use of your feelings for her and get you to buy things for you. Stop that. What woman really wants is her man thinking of her. A gift is the symbol that he thinks of her. Never waste your money on unnecessary gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment